For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday, January 7, 1959

I came home from work & we went to Nampa & Ivard saw about work then we went to Caldwell & I signed up for weeks unemployment I was off Xmas time. got groc. & came home & Jackie & I went to bed at 11: got up at 1:45 and washed a big batch of clothes & worked on books made out gas refund claim for 1958 & cooked supper & at 6: Ivard, Jackie & I went over to Prune Orchard & got Kids from Primary & we ate supper & Kay, Gene, & Ray went to Mutual.

I went to bed until time to go to work but only slept about 1/2 hr.

Windy but not very cold.

Ivard scrubbed & cleaned house.

Ivard didn't work again today. Mr. Bishop came & looked at ground.

No comments: