For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday, September 12, 1958

sent Gail a letter

I came home from work & went right to bed but still couldn't sleep. Ivard started to bale hay but only did 3 rows when he broke a bolt. I got up at noon and got ready & Ivard, Jerry, Jackie & I went over to New Plymouth to first foot ball game of the season. We won 44 to nothing. Kay made 3 touch downs & a point after. We got drenched the last few min. of game, really rained. stoped in Nyssa & got groc. & had a milk Shake, Picked Kids up in Adrian & came home & got supper, barbacue. I went to bed and Ivard, Gene & Ray went over to Fruitland to ball game. Kay went too but with Mills.

Wind blew so hard Ivard will have to rake hay over.

Ivards night off, he drove me to work I was so tired, Mrs. Stradley rode too.

No comments: