For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday, September 1, 1958

I got up & took Jerry to work at 6:30. I changed all the beds & washed 5 big batches of clothes. I went over to Adrian at 10: with Ivard to take Gene to foot ball practice. I read while we waited. Kay didn't get back from Baker to practice. We went up to Hammonds & got pick-up. Helen Hatch called & said Philip called & said they'd had car trouble. Came home & got clothes in & beds made & Ray washed bottles & cleaned up house.

At 1:45 I took Gene over to practice again & read while I waited. Kay was there when we got there. Came home at 5: & Gene did chores. We went after Jerry at 7:

We were all in bed at 8:30.

Ivard went to work at 3:

No comments: