For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday, September 17, 1958

I took Kay & Gene over to church to Seminary at 7: then I fixed 5 qts sliced peaches for locker & took them over to Nancy's & put in hers when Ivard went after the trailer & a calf of Duains then he came over & we loaded Rays bull Ivard took it to sale on his way to work. I had a nap while Jerry moped & cleaned up house.

I washed 2 batches of clothes and this afternoon I started a letter to mother.

Dampened down 2 months iorning. I went to Adrian & got Kids from foot ball practice & Primary while Jerry fixed supper. Kay & Ray went to Mutual, Gene wasn't through chores.

I went to bed early.

No comments: