For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday, September 28, 1958

I wrote to Ruth, Bill, Berniece & Lyle

I came home from work & went to bed. Jerry put a roast on & they all went to priethood & sunday school & it about burnt up I never stired until they woke me up when they got home at 12:30.

I cooked dinner & Gail & Lynda came & we ate & Ivard & Jerry left for work & Gail went over to Blanchs. Kay went over to Adrian & Ray & Dean did dishes & I wrote letters all after noon. Gene did chores & we all got ready for church & Kay never showed up then about 7: Mrs Hammond brought car home, Kay had gone with Pete some where. We took her home & went to church. I talked to Bishop and he changed Jerrys Testimonial from Frid. to Sat. nite. Ray practiced after & Gene wend in Ward teachers report. Came home at 10: & Kay came right after. laid down & Mrs Stradley woke me up. Talked to Ivard. he was up to work waiting for Jerry

No comments: