For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday, September 30, 1958

sent letter to Irv. & Louie

came home from work & ate & got ready & when Ivard got chores done we went to Nampa & got his check & Ivards Pendleton Jacket out of laway. then we went to Caldwell to bank, got a few groc. & got Jerry 12 white shirts, 20 hankies, 6 pr. socks & 2 pr. pajamas for his mission at I.D. sale. we came home & Jerry heated Turkey pies for dinner & Ivard & I went over to Adrian & he got pick-up & Dean & came home & him & Jerry went to work & I went over to Relief society. stoped at school on way home & waited for Kay to get done practicing. came home and made Barbacue for supper & at 7:30 I went to bed, I was half dead.

I got up at 11: & went to work.

sure warm & nice.

blew out about 5 fuse plugs to much power useing.

No comments: