For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday, September 9, 1958

got breakfast & Kids went to school. Ivard did chores & hurt his back carrying 2 cans of milk at once so he went to bed until time to go to work.

I bottled rest of peaches 26 qts

I hung out clothes I washed last night & washed 3 more batches.

Jerry fixed Ivards lunch & I ate a dish of soup with him & he went to work & I laid down & had a nap. I got supper while Jerry & Ray washed more bottles.

Gene did chores

Kay went over to Gibson's to a cottage meeting.

I went to bed at 7:30. but never could get to sleep. I got ready & went to work at 11:, first night back. worked on table.

No comments: