For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday, September 24, 1958

I got up & took Kay & Gene over to Seminary & came home & we changd beds & I washed clothes then Ivard, Jackie & I went to Boise & filled federal gas tax refund & saw about a loan to build on. came home & ate & Ivard left for work at 3: Jerry had beds made & bed rooms cleaned.

Jerry got called to work at Simplots on 4: shift so I took him up & came back & fixed 4 pkgs of corn for locker & took over when I went after Kay & Kids from primary. We ate & Gene did chores & Kay, Gene & Ray went to Mutual.

I got called back to work so me & little Kids went to bed early I went to work at 11:10.

I wrote Lyle while Ivard did Business in Boise.

No comments: