For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday, September 10, 1958

I came home from work at 8:30 & Kids were to school. Jerry got ready & Jackie & I took him to Nyssa to Dr. Huges to have a physical for his missionary call. We sat in car & I slept & wrote to Gail, it was so hot. at 12:30 Jerry bought us a limeade & we came home & I went to bed. Ivard raked farthest hill side hay & got half done above house. Jerry fixed him dinner & he went to work with out wakeing me up. Jerry fixed supper while I went over & got Kay & we sat & waited an hr. for Kids from Primary & finally drove over to Camerons & called home & they were home, gone along bottom road. We ate & Gene did chores & Jerry, Kay, Gene & Ray went to Mutual & me & little Kids went to bed.

I left for work at 11:

No comments: