For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday, September 18, 1958

sent Mother a letter

Finished mothers letter.

Kay & Gene took car to Seminary today & kept it all day & came home after practice. Gene had to walk up & paint the A. Kids went to school & I washed a batch of clothes and Jackie & I rode to Cartjur junction with Ivard to get the trailer he left there yesterday when he took Rays bull. We came home & Ivard started to bail & broke both needles so he left for work early & got them welded.

I started my iorning, did 50 pieces & haven't done half of them. I washed my hair & Jerry got supper & we ate when Kay & Gene came and I had a bath & went over to Grade school P.T.A. came home at 9:30 & laid down & at 11:35 Jerry woke me up to go to work he forgot & went to sleep. I was 5 min. late.

No comments: