For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday, September 27, 1958

sent Mother a letter
brought new freezer out

I came home from work & ate & went to bed. Jerry made waffles for every body.

Kay was gone to work over to Mills, Ivard took him.

Ivard & Kids hauled all the had but broken bales.

I got up at 1:30 & cooked dinner & we ate & Ivard & Jerry went to work & I laid down while Ray & Dean did dishes & Ray did floors.

They brought the new deep freeze out & we put it in barn in wash room couldn't get it in feed rrom, forgot stove.

Gail & Lynda & Debbie got here from Salt Lake about 6: & at 7: they took Ray over to Petersons to go to Nyssa to Stake Chorus Party & they will stay to Blanch's tonight.

Gene did chores & I got books up & me & Jackie swent to bed at 8:

Kay came home & changed & went to Caldwell to show with Pete.

I went to work at 11:10, 3 riders

No comments: