For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday, November 21, 1958

Ivard did 5 sessions

I came home from work & Kay wasn't home from milking Gale's cows yet. He came home & got ready & took Dean & Dale & went to school, they were late & it was foggy too.

I spent until 1: writeing my story for True Story Contest then Jackie & I went to bed until Kids came from school.

I got up & cooked supper & we ate when Kay got home from ball practice then he took Gene with him to help do Gale's chores then Puch came & he went over to Hammonds & watched T.V.

I went to bed utnil time to go to work & Ivard came just as I got up so I drove to work. going to Idaho Falls there was a pick up followed them for miles, right behind them & they hit a patch of fog & when they came out the pick up didn't. a train hit it & killed both guys & Ivard never even heard or saw it

No comments: