For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday, November 5, 1958

I came home from work & ate & we went to Adrian & got pick up then Ivard went up on hill to Pick neighbors corn & I washed 2 batches of clothes & hung them out, rained in night but is sunny & windy today. got my books up.

Me & Jackie went to bed at 1:30 & Ivard came home & went to work & never woke us up.

when Ray came home from school we went & sold some more light bulbs & cards then Ray got supper & I went over & got Kids from Primary, met them at Howes's corner then I went on over to Adrian & got Kay. we ate & Gene did Tom & our chores & Kay, Gene, & Ray went to Mutual & I went to bed & little Kids. I went to work at 11:

No comments: