For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday, November 6, 1958

sent Jerry letter & months money.

I came home from work & ate & we went to Caldwell & mailed Jerrys money for this month then we went to Simplots & borrowed $270. from Credit Union to pay taxes. We went over to Parma & paid on my blanket laway. came home & went to bed & Ivard tended Jackie. she woke me up in a couple of hrs & Ivard was asleep & she had everything out of Kids, really went to town.

I got up & cooked supper & we ate when Kids got home.

Ivard did our chores & Gene went & did Toms.

Ivard went to bed with me & I couldn't get much sleep.

I went to work at 11:

Ivards night off.

No comments: