For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday, November 7, 1958

I came home from work & Ivard took pick-up & wagon over to Belivins & I went & got him & he went over on tractor & corn picker to do corn. I came home & made a big kettle of soup & washed some clothes & went to bed with Jackie at 1:30. Got up when Kids got home at 4:30 & Ivard came home & we ate & Gene did Toms chores & Ivard did ours & Kay took car & went & got Claudia for foot ball game. Ivard, Gene & I went in Pick-up.

Adrian's last game of year, Beat Marshing 55 to 0 to win S.R.V.B. championship. Kay made 4 T.D but only 2 counted. He made a 95 yd. run & referees blew whistle, thought Hatch had ball & had been tackled.

I went to work at 11: Ivards night off.

No comments: