For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday, November 19, 1958

Gail called on phone

I came home from work & ate & went to bed & Ivard tended Jackie all day.

cloudy & cold wind.

Ivard came to bed awhile then Jackie woke up & we got up & I fixed Ivard something to eat & he went to work & Jackie & I got ready & went over to Primary to Dales class party came home at 6:15 & fixed supper and Kay went over & milked Gale's cows & Gene did Toms & Ray started ours & Gene finished when he got home.

Gail called & said I'd be a Grandma in April

Kay, Gene & Ray went to Mutual & me & little Kids went to bed.

I went to work at 11. with Mrs. Stradley.

No comments: