For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday, November 16, 1958

Gene did chores & we all got up & ate & went to priesthood & sunday school. Ivard got a recomend after to go to temple on his days off. Kay got one to get a patrical blessing. got home at 1:30 & got dinner & Ivard left for work at 3:

I spent all afternoon writeing to Bill, Berniece & Jerry.

Gene did chores and we had a dish of peaches out of deep freeze. Kay had a nap all afternoon & Pete came & got him & they went to church. Gene, Dean & I went to church & Ray, Dale & Jackie went to bed. I waited after then Pete brought Kay home.

I wrote until Ivard got home at 11:30 & we went to bed.

My night off.

cold wind all day got to 13 degrees tonight

No comments: