For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday, November 4, 1958

I got up & took Kay & Gene over to Seminary then came home & cooked little Kids breakfast & they went to school and I cleaned up & started to iorn but didn't get much done, Ida came relief society teaching & the guy from Parma came out & fixed my washer & dryer. The guy came out & fixed corn picker & Ivard got tractor fixed & already to start picking neighbors corn tomorrow. We went up & voted then I had a bath & Ivard got Jackie ready & we went to relief society & he went to work. Came home & finished iorning & Ray got supper. I went to Adrian & got Kay & Gene went down & did Toms chores then he did ours & Gene & I went over to school & Gene was initiated into F.F.A. came home at 9:30 & went to bed until 11: & went back to work tonight.

No comments: