For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday, November 12, 1958

got letter from Mother

I came home from work so cold. I ate & went to bed & Ivard & Jackie went with me to get me warm. I woke up at 1:30 & Jackie was asleep Ivard had just put her to bed, & he came to bed for awhil. He got up at 2: & got cows in & went to work. I got up at 3: & washed 2 batches of clothes and put supper on, we had stuffed peppers out of locker. Gene went & did Toms chores then we ate and he did ours.

Kay went to Mutual with Conklin & their class went to show so Gene & Ray didn't go to Mutual.

I went to Adrian & got gas & got Kids from Primary at 5:45.

I went to bed until 10:45 then got ready & went to work. Kay got home before I left.

No comments: