For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, November 24, 1958

got letter from Lyle & Barbra

no frost on windshield this morning or fog. I came home from work & ate a little & went to bed & Ivard came to bed awhile, he got up at 10: & tended Jackie & they went to Parma & pd. lights. I got up at 12:30 & we went to Adrian & got pick-up & Ivard left for work early to go to bank & see about tractor tire.

Jackie & I went to bed until Kids got home.

I washed 2 batches of clothes & Gene got supper & we made 3 batches of cranberry relish & put 2 in freezer. Kay came & we ate & I got books up & read paper & went to bed until time to go to work.

hard north wind.

Kay went to play practice.

No comments: