For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday, November 8, 1958

I came home from work & went to bed I was so tired. Ivard & Gene went over & finished picking 3 acres of corn for Blevens & had dinner there. Ray tended Kids and scrubbed & waxed floors. Kay took off in car & went over to Hammonds then took Pete to Nyssa to work & had dinner & went to show got home at dark & ate & Foster & Kids came & took him to show at Nampa. Ivard & Gene got home at 2: & Ivard got read & went to work & I went back to bed after we ate.

Gene went & did Toms chores then did ours. I washed socks & Genes school P.E stuff & did some patching.

Rainy. Dills came & took Ray over to school to party. I went to bed until time to go to work. Ray got home & woke me up.

No comments: