For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, November 17, 1958

sent Mother letter, birthday card & $5. check.
sent letter to Lyle - Bill - Jerry - Berniece
Got letter from Jerry

I got up & took Kay & Gene to Seminary went after Conklin, then he didn't go. Came home & little Kids missed bus & I had to take them to Adrian came home & sorted clothes & washed 5 batches of clothes during day.

I wrote letters until noon.

Ivard went over to Tom Ashbys at noon & picked up 4 or 5 sacks of potatoes, half froze. I fixed his lunch & dinner & he went to work at 3: I worked on my relief society lesson for tomorrow.

We had supper when Kids came from ball practice & Gene did Toms chores then came home & did ours.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

Kay went to play practice.

No comments: