For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, November 9, 1958

I came home from work & put a roast on & went to bed. Kids went to Priesthood & sunday school. Jackie had such a cold Ivard stayed home & tended her. He did up dishes & cooked potatoes & carrots & I got up & made gravey & we ate when Kids got home. Ivard left for work at 3: & Kay went bowling with Pete. came home at 5: I spent all afternoon until 9: writeing 14 page letter to Lyle, 10 page letter to Gail & I didn't get mothers finished.

Gene did chores & Kay - Gene & Ray went to church & me & little Kids went to bed after I finished writeing.

I went to work at 11:

hard wind & a little rain.

No comments: