For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday, November 3, 1958

I got up & took Kay & Gene over to Seminary & came home & got little Kids off to school. Ivard & Jackie went up to Hickmans & got eggs & ate then they went to Nampa to see about getting corn picker fixed & I iorned all morning, washed 2 batches of clothes.

Ivard came home & fixed tractor anti freeze & went to work.

I iorned until Kids came home then Dale, Jackie & I took Ray selling light bulbs for scouts & Xmas cards for him. Gene went down & did Tom's chores & did ours & we came home & fixed a snack & Kay went to Adrian to dance practice at school. I iorned 5 pieces & watched T.V. went to bed early.

I didn't have to go to work.

No comments: