For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday, November 10, 1958

sent letter to Mother - Lyle - Gail

I came home from work & ate. Ray was home with baby. When Ivard got chores done we took Ray to school & went to Vale & paid all our taxes & back taxes then we went to Ontario & got licence for Pick-up. came home at 11:30 & went to bed & at 1:30 Ivard woke me up comeing to bed. He got up & got cows in & went to work at 3: I got up at 4: Jackie woke up & got me up.

When bus came Kay & Gene went out & burned weeds & Ray & I fixed supper. I finished writeing an 18 page letter to mother on way to Vale. Gene went down & did Toms chores & Ray did ours.

We ate & I went to bed & Gene & Kay went to P.T.S.A. I went to work at 11:

No comments: