For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday, November 20, 1958

got letter from Gail
Ivards day off.

Ivard left for Idaho Falls Temple for 2 days at 6 A.M. I stoped in office & got family groupe Ins. got home at 9:15 Dean stayed home with Jackie today & cleaned up house.

I ate & went to bed until 2:30 & got up & made potatoe soup for supper & washed 3 batches of clothes.

Sunny & warm today. Gene got off bus at Duaines & brought Tractor & corn picker home, had flat tire & had to leave it up by Dills.

Dale didn't come home from school, went down to Stokers Kay & Gene went & got him on way home from milking Gale's cows. Gene didn't have to do Toms.

Gene drove Pick-up to Adrian after Kay & I went with him.

Kay went to play practice & I went to bed. Gene did our chores.

I went to work at 11: with Mrs Stradley

No comments: