For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday, November 18, 1958

I came home from work & went to bed & Ivard & Jackie went to Nyssa to have President Child sign Temple recomend. I got up at 1: & got ready & Jackie & I went to relief society. I gave my Lesson today, traded with Ethel Stoker because she is in beets. came home at 4: & got Kids at school & came home & Ray, Jackie & I went selling cards came home at 6:30 & got supper & Kay went down to Gale's to see how to do their chores while they are gone to Temple.

He came home & we ate & Gene did Toms chores & Ray did ours & Kay & Gene went over to school to dance practice, Conklins came & went with them.

I went to bed until Time to go to work.

Cold wind all day.

No comments: