For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday, August 31, 1958

Kay took Kids to priesthood and sunday school. Ivard had to check water. I had to wash some pants for Jerry to work in. Kay brought Pete home to eat. I made waffles, sausage & eggs for dinner. at 1: Pete, Kay & Philip left for Halfway to fair, they are going to stay over night & come back for foot ball practice at 10: in the morning.

Ivard went to work at 3: I took him.

I had a nap, I don't feel very good.

We all got ready & went to church. I drove up by Hammonds tonight & our pick-up was gone, Wilson took it to work. I sure was mad.

I left for Nampa at 10:30 to get Ivard.

No comments: