For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday, October 1, 1958

I came home from work & made me a toasted cheese sandwich & went to bed.

Ivard changed the wireing out to barn so it wouldn't blow fuses. He rode over with Gail & got pick-up to go to work. He got bumped & floated on 3:30 job today. They brought our new Spark oil heater out and hooked it up and fixed washer & I sorted clothes and washed 4 batches & got socks ready to do in morning.

Jerry went to work with Mrs Bevins.

Gail, Lynda & Debbie came and had supper with us.

Gail went over & got Kay and Kids from primary.

Gene did chores.

I laid down until time to go to work after Gail went home & Kay, Gene, & Ray went to Mutual & little kids went to bed. I went to work at 11:10.

No comments: