For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday, October 24, 1958

I came home from work & we went to Nampa & Ivard marked up after his vacation. got groc. & went to Bank in Caldwell. came home & Ivard went down & picked a load of corn & broke something & went down to Calahans & had it welded. I washed 4 batches of clothes & hung out. Me & Jackie went to bed at 2: & got up at 3:30 & got supper & put clothes away & got books up.

Nice sunny warm day.

We ate & I went to bed & Kay left for foot ball game. Ivard did chores & Gene went & did Toms & at 7: they went to foot ball game, I was too tired.

Ray got Kids to bed & scrubbed & cleaned up house.

Ivard came home from game & Kay & Gene stayed to dance. beat Wilder 48 to 0 I went to work at 11:

No comments: