For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday, October 13, 1958

sent Gail a note about his car payment.

Ivard & Jackie came & got us from work & while Ivard finished chores I hung out clothes I washed yesterday & washed another batch while I towed Ivard to Nampa to get pick-up fixed, a new fuel pump I guess. Jackie & I came home at noon & Ivard stayed with pick-up & will go to work from there. I hung out another batch of clothes & washed 3 more batches. Jackie went to sleep in car so I didn't move her & I couldn't go to bed either. I changed all the beds & made my bed & Jackies & put clothes away.

I made potatoe soup for supper & we ate when bus came, Kay came on bus tonight.

I went to bed at 6:30 until time to go to work.

Kay went to P.T.S.A.

Jerry entered mission home.

No comments: