For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday, October 31, 1958

Kay went to midnight show after game.

Jackie is 2 years old today. I came home from work, we are laid off for 4 days, and we ate and I washed some clothes then about 10: we went to Nampa & got Ivards check & Paid car & tractor & got some groc. then we went to Caldwell & got Jackie's birthday cake & some groc. & came home & left them & went on over to Nyssa & watched the grade school beat them. got some more groc. & came home & made chilli & when Kids got home from school we had Jackies birthday supper & presents. Gene did Toms chores & Ivard did ours & Kids went Trick-0r Treat ing while I took Kay to Adrian to go to play ball then I laid down until 7: then Ivard, Gene & I went to Fruitland & saw game, won 5 to 12, Kay made 2 T.D. sure cold. came home & went to bed at 11: I was dead

No comments: