For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday, October 11, 1958

Gail went home - Jerry left for mission home in Salt Lake

I came home from work & ate & Ivard & I, Jackie & Dale took Jerry to Nyssa & he got rest of his shots then we went on to Caldwell & he got his suit & overcoat & 2 ties then we went to Nampa & Ivard marked up to work on his day off today. We came home at noon & Ray had dinner ready but had burnt roast & carrots. I helped Jerry pack & Gail & Lynda came & we ate & at 3: Ivard left for work & at 3:20 Gail left for home in Utah & Jerry went with them to Enter mission Home Monday.

I went to bed & Ray & Dean did dishes & work.

Kay was gone over to Petes when I got home from work & got home about 10: tonight.

I got up at 11: & went to work.

Pick up stoped on Ivard again & some guy pushed him home west of Wilder.

No comments: