For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, October 6, 1958

I came home from work & ate & went to bed. Ivard listened to ball game all morning. I got up 1:30 & we took Ivard over to High School & he got pick up & went to work & I took Jerry to Nyssa to get his 2nd shots and over to President Childs & had his recommend signed. got groc. & stoped in Adrian & cleaned the locker out & brought home & put in freezer. Jerry got supper & I got books up.

sure nice day 75 degrees.

We went after Kay from practice & got the rest of stuff out of lockers & Pd them off & brought it home & put it in freezer.

We ate & I went to bed & Kay took Jerry over to church to meeting (Sunday school) & He went up to Mills to waite.

I went to work at 11:

No comments: