For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday, October 9, 1958

got letter & head scarf from Lyle

I came home from work & ate & when Ivard got chores done we went up by Simplots & towed Pick up & started it, it stoped on Ivard there last night comeing from work & he left it & rode home with Jerry. He came home & Jerry & I went to Caldwell & laid away some Xmas things for Kids & got groc. came home at noon & I went to bed & Ivard listened to ball game & went to work. Gail & Lynda came awhile. I got up at 2:30 & Jerry went to work. I washed & cooked 2 kettles of grapes & went to Adrian & got Kay. Gene did chores & Kids ate & I got books up and went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard took Jerry over to Dewey Garners to get some pictures before he left to work.

Gail & Lynda were over a little while.

No comments: