For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday, October 8, 1958

got letter from Louie

I came home from work & got ready & Jerry & I followed Ivard & Jackie to Caldwell after we went to Adrian & got pick up. He was afraid he'd have another flat tire he had one last night again. He got 2 new tires while Jerry & I went & got Jerrys overcoat 2 pants suit & hat $126. We came home at 2: & Ivard went on to work. Jackie lost key while he was getting tires & he hunted all over & finally took door handle off to go & have one made & it was down inside window. Jackie & I went to bed & Jerry went to work. I got up at 5:30 & went to Adrian & got Kay & the kids from Primary & came home & Ray had supper ready. I went to bed & Kay, Gene & Ray went to Mutual & never got home until 11:

I went to work at 11:15.

No comments: