For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday, October 12, 1958

I came home from work & went right to bed & Ivard got me warm I was froze. All the kids went to Priesthood & sunday school & Ivard tended Jackie.

I got up at at 1: & fixed dinner & we ate & Gene, Jackie, Dale & I took Ivard to work at Nampa. Came home & read last 3 days papers, washed a batch of clothes & got books up & put away clothes washed yesterday.

Kay went to church alone, he had to talk. I was supposed to be up to Nampa at 10: to get Ivard & Kay went to Fireside & never got home until 10:15 so I watched show & waited for riders, dumped them off & went to Nampa. I was 10 min. late for work.

I laid down an hr. but didn't sleep. sure nice day.

No comments: