For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday, October 3, 1958

I came home from work & went to bed & Lyle & Barbra came & left Kids & they finally woke me up makeing so much noise. I got up at noon & washed some clothes. I have the next 2 nights off.

Jerry left for work at 3:10 & he got laid off tonight.

Lyle came from town & stayed awhile then left Stanley & went up to Metcalfs

I made hamberger balls & noodles for supper.

Lyle came back & got Stanley & stayed awhile. Gail was supposed to come over but they didn't.

I went to bed early I was so tired.

Ivard & Kay got home about 10:30, Adrian got beat by Joseph 14 to 7. They stayed up there all night last night. Ray washed wood work.

No comments: