For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday, October 26, 1958

nice day.

I came home from work & went to bed, I don't feel good. Ivard tended Jackie, she has a cold & Kay took rest of Kids to priesthood & sunday school. Kids came home at 12:30 & woke me up & I got dinner & Ivard left for work at 2:30, first day after his weeks vacation. I went back to bed & Kay took Ray over to Petersons to go to Nyssa to chorus practice & he went up to Hammonds they came home at 4:30. Gene did chores & Kay - Gene & Ray went to church & I stayed in bed, I ache all over. Kids had a blow out & about landed in borrow pit. I got up at 11: & went to work.

No comments: