For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday, October 28, 1958

We got laid off at 3:45 A.M, broke down so I was home in bed by 4:15. I got Ivard up at 8:30 & changed all the beds & washed 4 batches of clothes & cleaned off my dresser & T.V. & washed the flowers and studied my relief society lesson had a bath & at 1:15 Ivard took Jackie & I over to school & we got car & went to relief society & he came home & went to work, Picked corn all morning.

I gave my lesson & stayed after & practiced with singing mothers, came home & got clothes in & put away & another batch washed & Ray & I made beds then I went to Adrian & got Kay. Ray fixed supper & Kay took Gene down to do Toms chores then they ate & Gene did ours & Kay went to P.T.S.A. & I went to bed, until time to go to work.

No comments: