For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday, October 21, 1958

sent Jerry letter

We got up at 4:15 A.M & had breakfast and Lynda & Debbie took us to Salt Lake to U.P. depot & we caught the train for home. I wrote Jerry a letter & mailed it air mail from Ogden so it would be waiting for him when he got to Canada.

We changed trains at Pocotello & after we got on other train we had dinner in diner $6. includ. 50c tip. Ivard & I had halibut & Kids had hamberger Steaks. We got to Nampa at 4:05 & got in car & come home. I put clothes away & got supper & when Kay came we ate & I went to bed at 8: & Kay went over to school to dance practice.

I went to work at 11:15, had to waite for Kay to come home with car.

Ivards vacation this week

No comments: