For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday, October 4, 1958

I got up & fixed breakfast & we ate & Lyle & Barbra came on their way home to Cal. Lyle has to be to work at 11:30 tonight. They left at 9: I took Jerry over to Nyssa to get his shots & Dr. Huges had gone hunting & never let us know. We got groc. & came home & Ray scrubbed floors & cleaned bed rooms & we washed clothes.

Ivard got bumped & took a 3:30 Job with Friday & Sat. off.

I made soup for supper & we ate & I took Gene over to Le Salters to do his chores. We came home & Jerry had little Kids bathed & ready & I got ready & we all went over to church to Jerrys Farewell. bad night, deer hunting. wasn't too many there but he had a nice programe Ivard & I & Jerry had to talk. He got $154. some guys gave 10. & Mr. Bishop gave 25. Came home & went to bed. Gail was hunting.

No comments: