For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday, October 30, 1958

I about had a wreck in fog down by apple orchard comeing from work. some guy ran me off the bridge & went in hole but I backed out.

I ate & went to bed & Ivard tended Jackie. I got up at 12:30 & Ivard took us over to grade school to Dales Haloween tea & he got pick-up & came home & went to work early so he could go to bank.

stoped & got groc. & came home & got books up & clothes in I washed last night & fixed Krut & weinies for supper.

sure a nice warm, sunny, day

We ate & I iorned Kay a shirt & at 6:30 Mills came & took Kay to Caldwell to have pictures taken for year book, went to show after. Gene did Toms chores & ours. I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments: