For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday, October 2, 1958

Lyle came to see Jerry

I traded Gail the Pick up for his car to drive to work.

I just drove in yard from work & here came Lyle, Barbra & Kids. They came up to see Jerry before he left. They stayed for awhile then went up to Metcalfs. & I went to bed about noon. I got up at 2: & Jerry went to work at 3:10. Lyle & Barbra came back down after Kids came from school & had waffle supper with us. Ray did dihes and Gene did the chores. Ivard left at 1: for Joseph with load of ball players.

We played the Cross Out safeway cards with new numbers for this week. Ivards day off

Before Ivard left this morning we all took a ride over to Adrian in Lyles new car & Lyle drove our Pick-up home so Ivard could go to work.

Gail & Lynda came & Ray popped corn. I laid down about 9: so I could drive to work & they had all gone home when I got up.

No comments: