For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday, October 14, 1958

I came home from work & washed a batch of clothes & hung out one I washed last night then sorted 2 out & Ivard did them while I was asleep.

I got up at 12:30 & hung out clothes & had a bath & Jackie and I went to relief society went up to Farrs after & got my 3 new pr. underwear I ordered & got groc. in Adrian & got Kay from foot ball practice.

We ate and I went to bed and Kay took Gene over to Adrian to play foot ball with J.V. They beat Marshing 26 to 0. Gene made 1 T.D. Ray went & went over to church to practice with Claudia. Kay ran scor board. They just got home in time for me to go to work at 11:

No comments: