For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday, July 11, 1958

Kay did chores & Ivard checked water & I got breakfast & we ate & Kay went to bed & Ivard went up to water farthest hill side, has to stay right with it. We put socks away I washed day before yesterday & I got my books up.

I cooked dinner & we ate at 3: Kay did chores & Ivard & I & Kids went to Caldwell & got the milker bucket we left to be fixed & some tite cups. had a root beer.

Kay took car to go to lucky clover dance but went to show instead never got home until 3: A.M.

We had a sandwich & Kids did dishes & went to bed. Ivard went to work at 10:15 for 11: I watched T.V. until it went off the air at 12:30. Jackie was up with me most of time, she don't feel good.

Today is Rays birthday, 13 yrs old. He's still up to scout camp.

No comments: