For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday, July 6, 1958

Mr. Wilson brought me another case of dew berries & I bottled them this morning. 14 qts.

Gail came & got Jerry at 4: A.M & they left for Utah. Ivard came home from work & went to bed. Gene did chores & I made mush & Kids ate & Kay drove Gene Ray, Dean & Dale to priesthood, sunday school & fast meeting, Kay took Jerry's sunday S. rools & min. for him. I dressed Jackie & cleaned up & worked on my contest after fruit. Gene & Ray didn't come home after church, went to Nyssa for their Physicals at Dr. Morgans, to go to Scout camp. I cooked dinner & we ate & Ivard & Kids laid out on lawn & I worked on contest. At 4:30 Ivard & Kids & I went over to Drapees & got Gene & Ray & Ray did dishes & Gene did chores & they got packed to go to scout camp in the morning. We watched T.V. awhile & went to bed.

No comments: