For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday, July 16, 1958

got letter from Gail

Ivard came home from work & went to bed. Gene milked & we ate & Ray did dishes & Dean & Dale had a bath & Jackie & I took them over to Prune Orchard to go to Primary. I hung out clothes I washed yesterday & got diapers in & put away & washed 2 batches of clothes & got books up. Kay & Gene went & changed water in corn & Gene picked a bucket of apricots & Ray & I made 18 bottles of apricot & pineapple jam.

Kay went over to Prune Orchard & got Kids from Primary then he went to Adrian & got feed & up to Pete's, came home & left Pick-up & Pete & a bunch came & took him to Boise I cooked supper & we ate on lawn. Kay came just as we got through & had icecream then took Kids down by Bullens home & came back & got ready & went over to Pete's & went to show in Ontario. We all wet to bed at 8: Ivard & I got up & got calves in at 9:30 & he got called to work for 11: left at 10:10

No comments: