For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday, July 10, 1958

Kay did chores & Ivard checked water & I got breakfast & we ate & Kay picked the berries. I swept & cleaned all through the house & washed 2 batches of clothes & bottled 6 qts beans & 2 of Dew berries & 2 of rasp berries Ivard had a nap & went to work at 3: Kay went to Adrian after feed at noon & Stayed over to Petes until 4: then he milked & went back over until 11: Dean, Dale & Jackie had a nap & I read "I'll Cry Tomorrow" finished it at 11:30.

I fixed Kids supper & Dean & Dale did dishes & went to bed after they watched a show.

Ivard got home at 12:45.

Kay changed water in corn before he left tonight.

No comments: