For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday, July 5, 1958

some one woke me up at 3: A.M walking around, t was Jerry, home from Utah he came up with Gail to help him move to Utah, Centerville, he's working for Bountiful dairy.

Gene did chores & we ate & I worked on my contest all day. Gail & Lynda came awhile then took Jerry over to help pack Ivard & Kay watched ball game then at 3: Ivard Gene & Ray went over to Blanch's & got their truck & went up to Gails & got all their stuff loaded, & Jerry came home with them. I made potatoe salad & Gene did chores then Gail & Lynda & Debbie came about 8: & we ate supper outside had weinnie roast. We bought Gails new lawn mower for $50. & the $25. he owed us. They went over to Blanch's to bed early so they could leave early in morning. We washed 3 batches of clothes. Mr. Wilson brought me a case of black caps & 1 of dew berries & I fixed the black caps ready for jam & put in ice box the dew berries were all molday. I got 2 qts. got Jerrys stuff ready

No comments: